Fall Southeast Kicking, Punting and Snapping Competitions December 20th, 2020 Competition
Kicking, Punting & Snapping Competition
Sunday, December 20th, 2020
10:00AM – 2:00PM EST
SOUTHEAST KICKING, PUNTING, & SNAPPING COMPETITION IS THE PLACE FOR THE TOP KICKERS, PUNTERS, & SNAPPERS IN THE SOUTHEAST TO COMPETE WITH THE BEST!
Each participant will be professionally charted during the Competition by a C.O.K.A. staff member. Being charted will allow each camper a chance to kick under pressure and compete in a competitive environment.
Participants will be charted on:
- Field goals (accuracy / 2 minute drill / long distance)
- Kick-offs (distance / hangtime)
- Punting (distance / hangtime)
- Snapping (accuracy / time)
Each participant’s stats will be placed into C.O.K.A.’s ranking system based strictly on their individual performance (statistical numbers). The rankings are listed by graduation class (7th – 12th grade).
- All Class of 2021 kickers must kick field goals off of the ground.
- Class of 2022 kickers must kick field goals off a 1″ tee, 1/2″ tee, or ground.
- Class of 2022 or higher must kick field goals off a 2″ tee or lower.
- LEATHER FOOTBALLS ONLY PLEASE!